2.07.2010

Are you ready to quit?

Are there mornings you don't want to climb out of bed? Are you tired, frustrated and discouraged that life doesn't always work out the way you want it to? What do you do when creditors are knocking at the door, your in-laws decide to stay another week, or the IRS is breathing down your neck? You PERSEVERE!

"WOW, that is kind of Pollyanna don't you think?" I am sure that is the thought going through many of heads at this momemt. You feel stuck in your life, you can't see any way out of your current situation and just want to throw up your hands and say - enough.

I don't have a whole lot of imperical evidence to you. I have a friend who owed the IRS $150,000 and is now a best selling author. I reached a point a few years ago I didn't want to wake up and face another day, but I learned there is so much to live for. Many of those who have experienced incredible victories also suffered devastating defeats. So my sage words of wisdom for today are this:

Persevere, Hang on, Never Surrender,  - your day is coming.

No comments: